At last

Dah berkurun xupdate ini blog..disebabkn life yg sgt bz n hectic..
I'm feel like writing,but it juz end by nothing..huhh!!
Today,i can rest for da whole day w/out thinking of my proposal...hooreyy!!!!!
Tomorroy i will go back 4 sem break,but juz for 1 week
Act,not enough 4 me..isk isk!!! (pasrah jek..)
Towards the end of this sem,lot of things happenned involving me n my frens
Very hepi b'coz all my frens,esp fudtech0708 are sort of 'kepala gila gila'..ha2..
Fighting *mcm ganas sgt jek*,BBQ party,gather attended HALAL seminar,and da last was prank besday party 4 Tira Hashim,,,wiee~~~n many others
After so many things happened in this sem,i wanna take time for myself
n prepare 4 my lovely fyp..*aduii*
Horrible 2 think of coming here early,stay back 4 fyp n get final rsult here...wawawaaa!!!
Ermm,,nothing left...babai..

p/s:Go back,release n prepare....yeah!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: